الأربعاء، 2 يونيو 2010

((A Pragmatic Belief System))


I believe
That our background and circumstances
may have influenced who we are
but we are responsible for who we become.

I believe
that no matter how good a friend is,
they're going to hurt you every once in a while
and you must forgive them for that.

I believe
that true friendship continues to grow,
even over the longest distance.

I believe;
that you should always leave loved ones
with loving words, cause
it may be the last time you see them.

I believe;
that sometimes when I'm angry , I have
the right to be angry,
but that doesn't give me the right to be Cruel

I believe
that it isn't enough to be forgiven by others,
sometimes you have to learn to forgive yourself.
I believe;
that your life can be changed in a matter of hours
by people who even don't know you.
I believe;
that you shouldn't be eager to find out a secret
it could change your life forever.
I believe;
that two people can look at the exact same thing
and see something totally different.

0 التعليقات: